We know it can be confusing buying textbooks, but we hope we can layout your options and make the process easier as well as cost-effective.
Our new Price Comparison Shopping Tool includes all the options for buying your books.
* New Books - Sometimes required due to access codes and workbooks.
* Used Books - Save 25-30% off new book prices.
* Rentals - Save up to 75% off new book prices.
* Online Marketplace options - Compare all options on one page!
STANDARD TEXTBOOK REFUND POLICY
All sales on Fall '13 textbooks are FINAL.
MORE ABOUT TEXTBOOKS AT KU
The University of Kansas is pleased to provide this online information regarding textbook/course materials at the time of registration in order to help you make an informed decision about the approximate total cost of a class. To the maximum extent practicable, the KU Bookstore has endeavored to ensure the accuracy of the information listed here. However, please be aware of the following:
* Prices may fluctuate prior to the start of the class.
* The information may not be complete for every class.
* The information may change prior to the start of the class.
* The class may be canceled by the University of Kansas.
* It is recommended that you do not purchase textbooks/course materials any sooner than three weeks before the beginning of a class. The KU Bookstores will not provide refunds or otherwise be responsible for the purchases you make from other booksellers even if you relied upon the information listed here.
For any questions please contact:
James Rourke/Textbook Manager
Kylee Clendenen/Textbook Buyer
Or contact the Textbook department directly at (785) 864 5263.
Learn more about the Different Options
Store Locations & Contact Info