Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless listening
FLEX ALL DAY
In your ears or around your neck, Beats Flex are as versatile as the life you lead. Whether you’re listening to music, taking calls, or scrolling your social feed, you’ll always be ready for what’s next. Magnetic earbuds make listening that much easier by automatically playing music when they’re in your ears and pausing when they’re attached around your neck¹. The Flex-Form cable provides all-day comfort with durable Nitinol construction while four eartip options offer a personalized fit. And when you’re not wearing them, the magnetic earbuds keep Beats Flex tangle-free as they easily coil up into your pocket or purse.
THE MUSIC STOPS WHEN YOU DO
Less charging. More flexing. Beats Flex boasts up to 12 hours of listening time for all-day use. If you need a little extra power, 10-minute Fast Fuel charging gives 1.5 hours of playback when battery is low.²
DRIVEN BY PREMIUM SOUND
Beats Flex employs a dual-chamber acoustic design and a proprietary layered driver to achieve outstanding stereo separation with rich and precise bass response. Laser cut micro-venting provides ear pressure relief, and the optimized driver angle ensures clear, crisp sound. An advanced digital processor fine-tunes your audio for an accurate and emotive listening experience. The result — rich, powerful sound that keeps you inspired all day long.
MAKE THE CONNECTION
Stay connected no matter where your day takes you. With Class 1 Bluetooth® technology, Beats Flex offers extended wireless range and fewer dropouts. An advanced built-in microphone helps reduce wind noise for elevated voice clarity and call performance. On-device controls allow you to adjust volume as well as manage music, take calls, or activate voice assistant.
POWERED BY THE APPLE W1 CHIP
The Apple W1 chip seamlessly integrates Beats Flex into your world of Apple products. Simply power on and hold near your iPhone or iPad.³ From there, your Beats Flex are ready to be used with any Apple device that is synced to iCloud so you can seamlessly switch between products, check battery status, or share whatever you’re listening to with someone else via Audio Sharing.
LISTEN WITH A FRIEND
Audio Sharing lets you wirelessly share audio with Beats Flex and another pair of Beats headphones⁴ or AirPods. From a song, to a podcast, or even a movie—some things are better together. Now you can easily share whatever you’re listening to on an iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV and each control your own volume. Simply bring the second set of compatible Bluetooth headphones near your Apple device and connect with a tap. All that’s left to do is listen—together.
- Magnetic earbuds with Auto-Play/Pause¹
- Custom acoustic platform delivers premium sound with accurate bass and low distortion
- Built-in microphone with wind reduction for elevated voice clarity
- Up to 12 hours of listening time²
- All-day comfort with Flex-Form cable and four eartip options
- Powered by the Apple W1 chip for seamless connectivity³
- Audio Sharing lets you wirelessly share audio with another pair of Beats headphones⁴ or AirPods
- 10-minute Fast Fuel charging gives 1.5 hours of playback²
- Class 1 Bluetooth® for extended range and fewer dropouts
- On-device controls for volume, track and call controls located on the left side of neckband housing
- Power button located on the right side of neckband housing
What’s in the Box
- Beats Flex wireless earphones
- USB-C to USB-C charging cable
- Eartips with four size options
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card
1. Compatible with iOS and iPadOS 14 or later, MacOS 11 or later, WatchOS 7 or later, and tvOS 14 or later.
2. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2020 using preproduction Beats Flex and software paired with iPhone XS Max, 8 Plus, and 7 Plus units and prerelease software. The playlist consisted of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store (256-Kbps AAC encoding). Volume was set to 50%. Total listening time was up to 12 hours. Testing consisted of full Beats Flex battery discharge while playing audio until Beats Flex stopped playback. 10-Minute charge testing conducted with drained Beats Flex that were charged for 10 minutes, then audio playback was started until Beats Flex stopped playback. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and many other factors.
3. Requires iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, watchOS 3 or later versions.
4. Audio Sharing is compatible with Beats Flex, Solo Pro, Powerbeats Pro, Powerbeats, Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats3 Wireless, Beats Studio3 Wireless, BeatsX, AirPods (1st generation or later), and AirPods Pro. Works with iPhone 8 or later and iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest version of iOS; and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation or later), 11-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air (3rd generation), and iPad mini (5th generation) with the latest version of iPadOS.