Fall 2020 Semester Textbook Refund Policy:
Fall 2020 Textbook sales are returnable in original condition with receipt until Friday, September 11th.
Purchases made after September 11th are Final.
Price Comparison Shopping
All your textbook options in one place! Our Price Comparison Shopping Tool puts the whole online marketplace at your fingertips. Choose between new, used or textbook rental options from the KU Bookstore and other online retailers. There is no reason to shop anywhere else.
We know it can be confusing buying textbooks, but we hope we can layout your options and make the process easier as well as cost-effective. The following are some of the options you will find in our Price Comparison Shopping Tool.
* New Books - Sometimes required due to access codes and workbooks.
* Used Books - Save 25-30% off new book prices.
* Rentals - Save up to 75% off new book prices and return it at the end of the semester.
* Digital access and eBooks - Digital coursepack and eBook versions of some textbooks are now available.
* Online Marketplace options - Sometimes there are better deals out there, we help you compare.
Standard Textbook Refund Policy
Fall 2020 textbooks are returnable in original condition with receipt until Friday, September 11th.
Custom Publishing, Access Codes, and opened shrink-wrapped titles are non-returnable.
More about Textbooks at KU
Textbooks for all KU coursework are available online, including books for use in Continuing Education courses. Buy all your textbooks from the KU Bookstore and you help support KU! All revenue from textbook sales help support the KU Memorial Unions which receives no state funding to operate. Help us provide entertainment, dining, bookstore and conference services to KU.
The University of Kansas is pleased to provide this online information regarding textbook/course materials at the time of registration in order to help you make an informed decision about the approximate total cost of a class. To the maximum extent practicable, the KU Bookstore has endeavored to ensure the accuracy of the information listed here. However, please be aware of the following:
* Prices may fluctuate prior to the start of the class.
* The information may not be complete for every class.
* The information may change prior to the start of the class.
* The class may be canceled by the University of Kansas.
* It is recommended that you do not purchase textbooks/course materials any sooner than three weeks before the beginning of a class. The KU Bookstores will not provide refunds or otherwise be responsible for the purchases you make from other booksellers even if you relied upon the information listed here.